Saturday, March 12, 2011

Old Project, But New Look!

I painted these some time ago, but I changed the basing to accommodate a new rules system. This basing has provided greater room to re-create larger battles. They were originally based four in a line. Now they are based 2 in the front and 2 in the back. This provides the stacking effect that I wanted to achieve for some time.   

5 comments:

  1. Nice basing and nice blog, I would become a follower if you had it available keep up the great work.
    Cheers
    Galpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galpy,

    Thank you so much for the kind words. I didn't realize that the follower item was not on. So I have added it. Feel free to be the first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Ray! You win the award for being the first. I am following yours as well. I must say, my hat is off to you Sir, for having over 50,000 views. Excellent job and a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't quite make the 1st follower but seconds not bad and Rays a nice guy leaves some awesome comments.
    Cheers
    Galpy

    ReplyDelete